Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17292 Catori Cove, College Station
Nestled on 1.12 wooded acres on a cul de sac, this stunning home is the essence of Indian Lakes living; a custom designed haven surrounded by unblemished nature! A graceful open floor plan boasts tons of natural light, creating an inviting abode with dual living and dining rooms, and two master suites ideal for hosting guests. High-end details such as granite counters and vanities, en suite baths in all bedrooms, and separate french door access to the patio from both master bedrooms will appeal to exclusive tastes, while the kitchen is fit for a true epicurean experience, with a stove top grill, double ovens, exceptional counter work space and cabinet storage, and built-in microwave drawer, dishwasher, and ice maker conveniently situated in the island that also features a sink and eating bar. The grand master retreat occupies its own wing of the home in this 3 way split floor plan, and features two walk-in closets, seated vanity area, sitting area in the bedroom, as well as a master bathroom with a free-standing soaking tub and walk-in shower with bench and rain shower head. With easy access to Hwy 6, a spacious covered patio with outdoor kitchen, and neighborhood amenities such as hiking and equestrian trails, playgrounds, pool, recreation center, tennis courts and use of Lake Arapaho, this home offers unmatched natural luxury waiting to be adored.
- MLS® #20002802
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,040
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Gas on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Carport, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Outside Kitchen, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionStone, Stucco
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address17292 Catori Cove
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes PH 19, Block 30, Lot 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2200
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry, Built-in Icemaker, Stove Top Grill
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.