Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4404 Sherwood Drive, Bryan
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 living areas nestled in a cul-de-sac with large trees. This home is in an established neighborhood with many updates. Recent updates include, remodeled kitchen-new granite, backsplash, sink, faucet, gas range, microwave and hardware. The cabinets have been freshly painted as well as the trim and doors. Most plugs and light switches have been replace. All new paint on exterior and interior walls, all new flooring in the home except for the formal living/dining room. The master bath and secondary bath have new granite countertops, sink, sink faucets, mirrors and hardware with freshly painted cabinets. A nice covered back porch. The roof was replaced in 2019. This home has easy access to Hwy 6 and schools.
- MLS® #22011234
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,674
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Large Trees, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Listing Agent:Jan Batchelor
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address4404 Sherwood Drive
- SubdivisionNORTHWOOD PH 1, BLOCK 1, LOT 19
- Zip Code77803-0439
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.